Saturday 30 April 2011

Comments by ex-Desteni member

I'm going to make a public claim here, in the hope of opening up more people's eyes to the dishonesties, disrespect and lies of the Desteni cult. What I'm going to relate here has actually happened to me quite recently. I'm an ex-supporter of Desteni and their proposed equal money system, and I was also a member on their forum. However; several months ago I woke up and realized what they are actually all about. And since then I want nothing to do with Desteni whatsoever.

So back then I wrote an email to them asking them to remove my name from their website. Of course I didn't want may name to be up there when I no longer supported them. They completely ignored my email-communication and request and they never responded to me and they just left my name up on the website. So I just gave up.

Since then I haven't bothered with Desteni at all, but a couple of days ago I happened upon their website, and found that my name was still up there showing me as a supporter of Desteni. I found that I was still able to login to the forum, so I wrote a post asking them to remove my name because I stand against everything that is Desteni. Guess what happened? After just a few minutes my post got deleted and they blocked me from the forum instantly.

Then I wrote another email to them repeating my request again, but I didn't get an answer this time either, and my name is still up on their website. This is the way they operate. And they are the ones talking about honesty and non-abuse ... well, what do you call this behavior of theirs? They are spreading lies and are using ways that are really hurtful and disrespectful.

Please, go and have a look at their website "Desteni Universe" and look under the headline "Community", there you will see a list of names of "people", and my name is still up there (MarieSedig), even though I've asked them several times to remove my name and told them that I certainly do not support them any longer. This is my honest testimony, and this is precisely what happened to me, and I'm not making this up. Thank you for taking the time to read this.


[The author of the above comments has given permission for them to be published here.]

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this! You're not alone. I wonder if you can get a court to order them to take you name down. They are using your name and likeness to make a profit in their business. Also, would love to hear more about your experience. The more ex-members speak out, the more strength others will get to do the same.

Anonymous said...

You might also like this link from a website that shows the thoughts of an ex-member. http://dhost.info/waterput/exploring/desteni/advocating-a-mind-crash.htm

Anonymous said...

Here's another fun site that points out the flaws in Desteni logic http://ucvessel.weebly.com/1/category/desteni/1.html

Desteni Cult blog said...

Not that there is any logic to find flaws in but yeah more fun... Thanks for the linkage! :)

Anonymous said...

Whait, are you a ex-member? O.o

Anonymous said...

Very interesting message from someone, seems not be a lie. O.o
I analyze what he says and is true, name and desteni universe, is nothing wrong, they block me on youtube, i don't know why, but if this guys use some kind of technique to manipulte the people by words, only the psychology can resolve this matter.
I am psychology, and i have been alalyzing what they say. apparently seem to suffer from any disturbance, manipulation, money itself causes alienation. But this man have no lies.
They are very authoritarian, that means to be something like a communist or totalitarian system. only a totalitarian system can improve such progress, so that no one give up on they system annoying and unnecessary later.
One of the things i like to se is the logo. Something is wrong on that logo.
Green and black, hmmmm, something green will desapear maibe, and black like... oh shit...
Is not easy to make an introduction ^_^
But someting attracts negatively the people.
Someting, is very wrong here, i think that Sunnett spies is the guilt for all this.
Excuse a litle bit my english i am spanish...

Anonymous said...

I give up, i will not support this guys, if they whant, they need to kill me. \_/
They are trully liars, they are not gods and they whant to make this with brute force.
That's the most insane mural i ever seen before.

Anonymous said...

is not only spreading lies, they want you to make you a liar.
They attack people without meaningless.
Remember the cult forum reducation? Poolman didn't answer all the questions the moderator of the forum make and destenicult makes. And if possible any other guy there that made the answers. They stop receiving people, the number still in 7000 supporters.
But they still conviced they will make witch they ego.
Let people believe that thoughts are the main obstacle towards this desire for oneness and equality, knowing full well that it is like saying: the best way to oneness and equality is by stopping the flow of the blood in your veins.

Well they are the devil...
It's still dificult to forget this man (poolman), he works like a "brain poison", and using lies is the best way to atract people to their cult.
I don't see big ideas in this organization, money can safe your life because you need hem to survive in this system, but don't survive the resources and the planet.
I still prefer supporting an RBE than supporting this dumies.

Desteni Cult blog said...

There are not 7000 supporters of Desteni. There are no more than 150. This can be confirmed by visiting destonians.com.

Post a Comment